Important corporate transactions have extensive consequences for companies. Ensuring that the team representing you is prepared to handle the work involved, skilled enough to secure the desired benefits and avoid potential problems, and savvy enough to negotiate the best terms, is critical to the result. We represent clients in a broad range of domestic and cross-border merger and acquisition transactions, including:
• Acquisitions and dispositions of privately held companies.
• Acquisitions and dispositions of public companies.
• Acquisitions and dispositions of Reg S Rule 144 private equity firms.
• Acquisitions and dispositions of divisions, subsidiaries and substantial assets.
• Joint ventures and strategic alliances.
• Transactions led by strategic (operating companies) and financial (private equity) investors.